Everliving Sound

"Thappattai" saved ancient cavemen and enjoyed by millions today

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Reality about vegetarian food!

I hear people say that eating meat will make you obese, but I wonder whether it is true or not?!!
Reasons:
The big animals of elephant and giraffe are vegetarians.
Most of my vegetarian friends are obese!!
Chinese and Japanese eat more pork but look skinnier than fatty Indians, who are vegetarians!!
I do not believe the nutrition facts given in books; rather I believe what I see!!
They also say that consuming meat will increase the appetite for sex
India has more population than other meat-eating countries. Do you think Indians bore baby without any sexual inducement?
Americans are more obese because of junk food-lots of fries and carbonated drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment